We need your support. MAYRA operates with the support of our member clubs and dozens of volunteers who enjoy their passion for sailing in the South Jersey area. You now can help.
As an approved 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization we are able to fundraise to off-set the many costs that are incurred by MAYRA in our efforts to promote sailing in South Jersey and the surrounding area. All donations are completely tax deductible.
The funds raised by this outreach effort will be utilized:
1) To cover the costs of SJSS Awards – although member clubs contribute to this expense, it is not fully funded and MAYRA must supplement the costs.
2) To cover operational expenses (e.g. MAYRA website, regatta materials, etc)
3) To cover the cost of MAYRA coaches at regional and national sailing events
4) To pay entry fees for MAYRA sailors qualifying for regional and national events
5) To pay for costs related to banquets and award ceremonies.
On behalf of MAYRA, we would like to thank you for your on-going support. It is because of you and your passion for sailing that we are able to continue our mission and build upon our success.